[ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Marian Anderson info needed

  I've just come across this thread.

  I own LRM-7006. What Mike wrote about the titles and side arrangements is
correct. Regarding the recording date, the matrix numbers for LRM-7006 are
E3RL-4753/4. "E3" indicates that it was mastered in 1953. This is speculation, but
if the recordings were made in 1952, wouldn't Victor probably have mastered
the LP for that year's Christmas ("E2")? So I vote for the later recording
date.

  Don Tait

Check out AOL's list of
2007's hottest products.