[ARSCLIST] Russian discs

1. I don't remember if I mentioned the following on the ARSClist Russian discs thread:
A German CD, issued 2003 and still available, may be of interest to those interested in Russian recordings:
Barbarossa 01415-2  Mutterchen Russland - originalaufnahmen 1930-1950
  It unfortunately does NOT include discographical details, though the notes give broad indication of era of publication.
  DOES anyone have the details?  I am also sending and e-mail to the record company, but it is unlikely they will provide information.
The notes mention PHILIPP DYCK as the originator of the idea for this project, Compilation by CHARLY OCASEK, notes by Dr.JURGEN SCHEBERA.
  Perhaps someone can provide contact information for them?
http://www.amazon.de/M%C3%BCtterchen-Russland-Various/dp/B0001859YS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1196447405&sr=1-1
2.It is not long until the 100th anniversary of the Pyatnitsky Chorus (started in 1911).
  I think it would make a lovely 3-cd set to have Pyatnitsky's field recordings (do they still exist???),  and selections from the early 78rpm chorus recordings,
and the modern stereo recordings of the chorus.
  Please let me know if anyone has a discography of this group, or knows of any Russian Federation issues currently available. (I am aware of only 2 cd's).

Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.