Re: [ARSCLIST] annotated bibliography on recorded sound collections

Thanks Steve.
Bit isolated and just new to ARSCLIST so not really familar with other
members apart from famous names like Dick's who featues on many cd sleeve
notes.
Am in Bangkok where Warehouse have sadly closed down.Not sure if the
counterfeiters did for them.They struggled for years-poor relocations for
shops,holding on to stock too long ,sometimes up to 15 years unsold  cd's
when a sale would have boosted sales ,and basically not rotation stock .Even
a rotation between shops may have helped create a better impression with
 the less regular customers but I got fed up of the same pop modern junk cd'
s.Their classical music section was good,but then stopped ordering and
labels like Eddie Grant's Ice retro calypso ,once sold ,were hard to find
again.Mind you Dave Atkins in London at Sterns told me Eddie moved 5 times
in New York at least !
Nigel