Re: [ARSCLIST] Same thing both sides

John Ross wrote:
Anyone ever run across a record that has accidentally been pressed with the same thing on each side?

I've got a couple. The original Transatlantic version of The Young Tradition's first LP, and a U.S. Columbia issue of "The Portsmouth Symphonia Plays the Popular Classics."

We were giving away the Portsmouth LP as a promotion at the radio station I was working for, and all the copies that the Columbia promo folks sent us had the same problem. Considering the quality of the performances, our answer when people complained was "How can you tell?"

John Ross

You mean there are people who actually bothered to listen to the second side?

dl