Re: [ARSCLIST] Miklós Rózsa Concerto fo r String Orchestra (Cross posted at Google Groups.)

Roger and Allison Kulp wrote:
As you might gather,I have a lot of very rare,and some totally unique,records.One such piece is a set of three acetates,from Electro-Vox Recording Studios,in Hollywood.This is a recording of the Miklós Rózsa "Concerto for String Orchestra",made on January 29,1945,presumably with Rózsa as conductor.No orchestra is credited.Is anybody aware of this recording ? Was it ever issued commercially ? I can find no mention of it any where on the web.I would be happy to loan it out to any label,who might be interested in putting it out on CD.Any further information would be most helpful.

Roger

Does it sound like an aircheck?

dl