[ARSCLIST] Looking for help in pricing something.

I am hoping someone here might help me in pricing something,before I put it on eBay.This is a 10-record 78 set,on Columbia Masterworks,of all of the speeches, etc. from the December 2,1941 testimonial dinner for Edward R. Murrow.This is the first,and only one I have ever seen.If it had a special album,it is gone.Records look unplayed.I don't wanna bother listening to 'em...

                             Roger