[ARSCLIST] Sheet music copies wanted

I am producing a Broadway songbook (sheet music folio) here at Alfred Publishing and need original editions of the following two songs which we can re-engrave for the book. The actual sheet is not needed; a photocopy or PDF will do. Please let me know off list if you have either of these and I will tell you where to send them.

"Honey in the Honeycomb" by Vernon Duke & John LaTouche
? from "Cabin in the Sky" (1943)

"Shady Lady Bird" by Hugh Martin & Ralph Blane
??from "Best Foot Forward" (1941)

You can write to me at cginell@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Cary Ginell