Re: [ARSCLIST] Soviet Recordings - MK

I bought some of these once.All unknown Armenian an Ukranian composers,

                                       Roger

Karl Miller <karl.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Punto
 wrote:

  Typing this I am reminded of all of those symphonies, concertos, etc. (some good, and some not so good) based on folk music and written at the behest of the government. I wonder if any of those will ever make it to CD.

  Karl