Re: [ARSCLIST] Is there a good history of EMI out there ?

On 13/11/07, Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:

> [...]

Absolutely.

> Until computers reach the necessary level of internal competence to
> keep honest, not-personally-edited lists of applicable events...we
> are stuck with accounts created by folks with personal interests in
> the stories...?!

By the time computers become that intelligent, they will have prejudices
too. I would bet that a history of 20C music compiled by a computer
would place a heavy emphasis on electronic and digital music.   ;-)

Regards
--
Don Cox
doncox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx