From: Roger and Allison Kulp
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 9:52 am
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Is there a good history of EMI out there ?

I am looking for a good,detailed book on the history of EMI,particularly before
1950. I would like to read in as much detail as I can about the 1931
HMV-Columbia merger.I believe there was at least one very detailed book about
this,published in the 1970s.Can anybody fill me in as to the details?

                                    Thanks,
                                    Roger