[ARSCLIST] The Stweart Sisters/Bobby Tucker Singers/Sunshine Girls

Hi,
I am new on the list and was given the list information after an inquiry I made to someone regarding my Aunt, Pauline Dugart.  Pauline was a "Stewart Sister" who sang backup vocals for Rudy Vallee.  She was also a member of the Bobby Tucker Singers and I believe the Sunshine Girls.  I am researching this as my Dad, Robert Dugart is the youngest brother of Pauline Dugart's.  He is celebrating his 80th Birthday in Jan, 2008 and he has saved so many pictures and newspaper articles regarding his sister I thought it would be a great gift if I could find out more about her career and associations.  If anyone has any information, I would be so grateful.  I know she did some recording with Frank Sinatra, Perry Como, Bing Crosby and many others.  Many thanks in advance,
Jackie