Re: [ARSCLIST] BRANDENBURG CONCERTOS..PAUL KUENTZ

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    ***Anyone know the original issuing label for a set of Bach's Brandenburg  Concertos played by the Paul Kuentz Chamber orchestra? I found it this weekend  on a set of 3 10-inch discs pressed in France for a Canadian record club, with
no indication as to the original source (possibly Pathe?).

I found only that there is a No.5 (Régis Manceau, flute ; Monique Frasca-Colombier, violin ; Chantal Perrier-Layec, harpsichord ; Jean-Marc Labylle, recorder ; Orchestre Paul Kuentz ; Paul Kuentz, conductor.) on a CD from Pierre Verany PV 730075; and, what I assume is the set you mention, Record label: CND CLUB NATIONAL DU DISQUE 10 Medium: LP
Year recorded: 1958

  Karl