Re: [ARSCLIST] New Universal Japan reissue LP's

You know what I'd like to see them put out as such an Lp ? That 2000 Who BBC Sessions set,that to the best of my knowledge,was never issued on vinyl.It would probably be a double.If you have heard this,you know this was exceedingly well produced and mastered.It beats the hell out of all of the bootlegs I have heard  of these recordings,and sounds a helluva a lot better than EMI's BBC Beatles set a few years earlier.(Which are not as good as the TMOQ records of the same stuff.)

Like the Universal Wesminster vinyl from Japan a few years back,this is all pretty pedestrian stuff,that is pretty much geared to the vinyl newbie.That there continues to be such people,warms the cockles of my analog heart.

                                             Roger