[ARSCLIST] discography info needed

Still tracking the dawn of digital recording ...

I need factual (ie you own the record(s) or you have a CD reissue with exact information) on the following:

1. The one album mentioned by Denon to come out of what they say were 1977 jazz sessions in NY. Described this way in Denon's AES presentation:
"Something" by Steve Marcus, and Tsutomu Yamashita on Recital
I assume that means the album title, artists and label (Recital). What I need is confirmation that such an album came out and any and all session dates and other info listed on the album. Googling didn't net me anything, so I'm hoping this LP lurks in someone's collection.

2. I need the info written on the back of the St. Paul Chamber Orchestra album:
OK, regarding the St. Paul Chamber Orchestra recording in 1978.

This is the original LP:
http://tinyurl.com/2yvtmk

This won the 1979 Grammy:
Dennis Russell Davies, artist.  Classical - Best Chamber Music Performance
1979 - 22nd Annual GRAMMY Awards
Copland: Appalachian Spring Dennis Russell Davies, conductor

And I think the same thing was later issued on CD:
http://tinyurl.com/2efcl9

Need to know exact recording dates and location.

3. Finally, I need discography info on the real-deal first digital commerical recording, the Denon recording of the Smetana Quartet doing Mozart string music, released in I think 1972 in Japan. Not sure if it was ever released here, but someone with a deep classical collection may have the import LP, or of course a listmember in Japan may have the real-deal original. I need to know recording date, location, album label, release date if known and catalog number.

Much appreciated in advance.

-- Tom Fine