[ARSCLIST] Free stuff and Mac CD-ripping software

Folks,

I have two matters I would like to address:

1. Our move to the new digs has turned up many interesting things. One curiosity that has emerged is five spare copies of the bound, printed edition of the CLIR report _Folk Heritage Collections in Crisis_. I am happy to make these available to people for the simple cost of an SASE. If you are interested, please contact me off list. The first five people I hear from will get priority. Once an SASE is received, your copy shall be off to you.

2. In the Windows world, people on the list seem to favor EAC as a CD-ripping program--I know I like it. For those of you in the Mac-universe, is there a program that does the ripping job with comparable quality, features and cost?

As always, thanks!

andy