Re: [ARSCLIST] Phonograph Cylinder Storage

The phonographs,the records or both ?

                                   Roger

D P Ingram <darren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi.

I need to specify some storage drawers for a phonograph cylinder
collection. I want to ensure that it will fit all 4 minute and 2
minute cylinders with their packaging. Is there any published "max"
dimension so that I can locate suppliers in Europe for this?

Is there any recommended max/min temperature and humidity for storage
also based on research ?

Many thanks in advance, Darren

---
Darren Ingram (darren at ingram.fi / www.ingram.fi)
Provider of many things including research, media, innovation and
consultancy services.

"This space to rent"
"New service to announce soon... well my developers have been assuring
me of "soon" for a period of time that might stretch the dictionary
definition."