Re: [ARSCLIST] BBQ Your Vinyl Onto CD. Is ths legal ?

James L Wolf <jwol@xxxxxxx> writes:
>Otherwise, or unless a purchace of the vinyl original is part of the
>package, there's no way this is legal. I doubt this will be up there long.

They will not do the transfer for you unless you buy the vinyl, too.  You
buy the vinyl and they make your one permitted archive for you on CD.

I checked on the legality of this a while back and found no issues.  If
you know of some, please send me the relevant info. ASAP.

Thanks.

All the best,

Chas.

--
Charles Lawson <clawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Professional Audio for CD, DVD, Broadcast & Internet