Re: [ARSCLIST] 78rpm inner sleeves

In addition to Bags' paper sleeves, a number of archival suppliers make
paper sleeves.

For instance:

http://www.metaledgeinc.com/Products.tpl?cart=11932731353558325&id1=25&id2=142&startat=1&--woSECTIONSdatarq=142&--SECTIONSword=ww&ran=9526

These tend to cost a bit more.

-- Bert

Project Manager / Dissemination Coordinator
Association for Cultural Equity
Alan Lomax Archive
450 West 41st Street, Room 606
New York, NY 10036