Re: [ARSCLIST] 78rpm inner sleeves

We've just purchased 10" poly-lined inner sleeves from Bags Unlimited.
They are made of pH-neutral paper, with inert polypropylene plastic on
the inside of the sleeve. They, for some reason, only come in
gold/yellow color.

http://www.bagsunlimited.com/cart/detail.asp?cat=2&subcat=42&product_id=s10gp

-- Bertram Lyons

Project Manager / Dissemination Coordinator
Association for Cultural Equity
Alan Lomax Archive
450 West 41st Street, Room 606
New York, NY 10036