Re: [ARSCLIST] Classical/Opera biography/discography books by artist?

On 18 Oct 2007, at 15:39, Robert J Hodge wrote:

And insofar as an electronic cylinder player is concerned, Henri
Chamoiux's (sp)? Archeophone is a very fine device. But on a budget, the
Edison Shops
electronic pickup which will mount in a correctly operating Edison
Standard , Home or Triumph phonograph will also do the trick if all you
want to play are standard size cylinders. It comes with both a 2 and 4
minute stylus.

Thanks (and to all others who I have not replied to) for the information.

Could you provide a reference for this electronic pickup (with a brief Google I didn't find anything useful).

Thanks, Darren

---
Darren Ingram (darren at ingram.fi / www.ingram.fi)
Provider of many things including research, media, innovation and consultancy services.

"Insert pointless, humo(u)rless quotation and ASCII art here"
"Insert lengthy, boring and meaningless corporate and copyright disclaimer here"