To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] regurgitators

Thanks Tom,

That's rather depressing -- that a recording that had so much widespread exposure from a 99-cent LP back in the day is completely missing on CD, not to mention the other 60-odd performances in the same series.

This was the Ebay link I wanted to send
http://cgi.ebay.com/Funk-Wagnalls-Library-of-Great-Music-Beethoven-Vol-1_W0QQitemZ170050531696QQihZ007QQcategoryZ306QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

And an earlier version with a different cover:
http://cgi.ebay.com/BEETHOVEN-FUNK-WAGNALLS-FAMILY-LIBRARY-OF-GREAT-MUSIC_W0QQitemZ130163615756QQihZ003QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Fine [mailto:tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 5:43 PM Subject: Re: regurgitators

Hi Jeff:

If it's on CD and it's Classical, Arkiv probably has a listing.

For Charles Groves:
http://www.arkivmusic.com/classical/Drilldown?&name_id=56138&name_role=3

no dice on the Beethoven symphony.

-- Tom Fine