To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:16 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Classical/Opera biography/discography books by artist?

What I would find of interest (as well as a great help in updating my DG!)
would be a classical-music discography which was (1) 78-related, and (2)
was similar to Brian Rust's noted works...a sort of "'Complete' Discography
Of Classical Recordings, 1890-19(??)."

Those familiar with my work will find many classical-only series either
incomplete or totally missing...simply because I could find no reference
works available in the field...!