To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 2:07 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Question about an eBay item

This label,Radio Recorders,turns up from time to time http://cgi.ebay.com/Copy-John-Carter-Tenor-Met-Opera-Vienna-Dreams_W0QQitemZ300157860815QQihZ020QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I first saw it in an Elvis dealer's catalog about two decades ago.He had some 78 RPM acetates of Elvis songs from 1956,and '57 on this label,both released,and unreleased takes.I have a recording of the Hanson #1 by Koussevitsky and the BSO,dated either 1941 or '42.Three sides, on two 10" microgroove acetates.Is this "Radio Recorders" an RCA label ?

Roger