Re: [ARSCLIST] regurgitators

In the US,limited numbers of 78 RPM singles were pressed for jukeboxes at least into 1961,if not 1962.I have a US WB 78 of "Candy Kisses" by Bill Haley (1960) ,myself,I  bought about 1993 out of "Goldmine".

                                             Roger

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There was, but I don't know how long it lasted. I have one issue of such a
publication, courtesy of Sam's, in 1959. It actually lists Warner Brothers
singles as being available on 78s, but I don't think this ever came to pass.
Sam probably published it, so there might be a set at the UofT or in Ottawa.
Richard, you lurking?

dl