Re: [ARSCLIST] regurgitators

Re: Bonner's book...

  I don't know if they offer a discount. I will add that David was quite frustrated that they wanted to charge so much for it. He had hoped it would have some popular appeal, and actually sell to people and not just libraries.

  I should add that we still hope to reissue some of the discs. The estate is divided between the three children and one has been very slow to respond.

  And also on the subject of plugging publications...I had mentioned, almost a year ago, that I would be issuing on my label, Pierian, some of the Ampico popular music rolls of people like Edgar Fairchild and Adam Carroll...they are at press and should be available at the usual places like amazon in time for your Christmas giving! The discs are titled, "It's De-lovely ! (not suprisingly, all music of Cole Porter) and "Let's Face the Music and Dance," music of Kern, Gershwin, et al. We have another disc ready to go, devoted entirely to performances of Grofe, but don't have the cash on hand...

  Karl

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I forget, does Scarecrow offer an ARSC discount? Not that I want to take food
out of Mr. Bonner's mouth, but..

dl