Re: [ARSCLIST] Ingelbrecht date

David,

The three Ravel pieces are actually on two different Testament disks: Ma
mère l?oye is on SBT 1264 (c/w Daphnis), and Barque and the Rapsodie are on
SBT 1265 (c/w Berlioz, Bizet and Delibes). According to Testament?s usually
good notes, both of the latter were recorded on 24-25 February 1955. Mère
was recorded only on the 24th. The matrix numbers were LDG 1447 (Mère) and
1448 (Barque and Rapsodie). The first issue of all three was on Ducretet
Thomson 320 C 088. Often Testament lists the month and year of the first
issue, but here they do not.

-Larry