Re: [ARSCLIST] George Szell on Music Appreciation Records

I have at least one blue label MAR record,that is a blue label for the music.I assume this is a mispressing.I own two,a Leonard Bernstein,and a Vox-sourced Otto Klemperer,that have fancy custom artwork covers,with detailed liner notes,and were properly labelled as to what they were.

                                Roger

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Unless the work takes two sides, MAR LPs have a maroon label for the
performance side and a blue label for the analysis side. And they do seem to
turn up a lot in plain paper sleeves or plastic ones for storing in an album
(I've turned up a few filled albums of these discs as well).

dl