Re: [ARSCLIST] recommendations solicited -- simple analog-to-digital USB setup

The iMic is probably your most straightforward bet:

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/imic/

It comes with the software Final Vinyl, a simple sound editing
program.  I'm not certain if it can do 96/24, though.  I have the
older version (got mine about three years ago).  But if your friend is
just making CDs for his car, those would be 44/16 anyway, right?
Well, unless he wants both versions...  I guess that depends on how
"archivally inclined" he is.

---------
Trey Bunn
Audiovisual Conservator