Re: [ARSCLIST] 16" transcription player on ebay

No, no. Bill Cosby, Cos. This was 1967-68 era, not back in Bing Crosby's heyday.

Again, Doug's original post said 16" LP -- _LP_ -- which I take to be a whole different animal from a 16" _transcription_ .

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 9:36 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] 16" transcription player on ebay

Tom Fine wrote:
Hi Doug:

This was a common way of distributing serialized radio programs at one time. The Bill Cosby Radio Program, for one, was put together and duplicated at my father's studio and radio stations could be on the list for either a weekly reel of tape or a weekly 16" LP record.

Man, I knew the Cos was old but not THAT old! I think Tom means Bing Crosby.

dl