To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] speaking of turntables ...

In addition to the modified Technics tables sold by KAB (www.kabusa.com),
there are two models of belt-drive, 3-speed tables made byThorenz. Here's info from the USA distributor (I would question whether the optional built-in preamp has bypassable RIAA eq):

The 170 may also be listed as the 170-EV which has the phono preamp built in and this is currently $559.00. The TD170-1 would not have the added phono preamp at $499.00. There will be a slight price increase on these models expected October 1st.

Thanks for your inquiry,
Chuck Kennedy
--
Chuck Kennedy,