[ARSCLIST] 16" transcription player on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190149285261&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

I am not sure this would be part of a buddy kit technically, but since we have discussed this subject before on this list I feel inclined to mention this. It is listed as an AFRS 16" transcription player. Built like a tank.

There are lots of pictures of this thing, it is worth looking at IMO even if you are not interested in bidding.

js