[ARSCLIST] ARSC Conference Proposals Due Monday

Thanks to all who have submitted proposals for next year's annual conference at Stanford.  The breadth and depth of expertise among
our members never ceases to amaze.  We've got the foundations of some excellent sessions -- and we still have room for more!

Are you ready to add your presentation to this exciting lineup ?

Proposals for presentations are due on Monday, September 10th.

Please download the proposal form and guidelines from the ARSC website:

    www.arsc-audio.org

Then e-mail me off-list if you have questions or would like help formulating your ideas.

I look forward to seeing you -- and your presentation -- at Stanford.

    David Giovannoni
    Program Chair
    dgio-arsc@xxxxxxxxxxx