Re: [ARSCLIST] Taiyo-Yuden out of business??

Yes, T-Y is producing CD-R at present, and it is a major product
of the company, which is found in the Japanse version of Wikipedia. At
least in Japan, T-Y is the top brand of CD-R and T-Y is the first choice
for many users. Don't worry.

Takeshi

Thanks for the replies. I thought it odd when I was told they were out of business, as T-Y is a major player and manufactures for many resellers, such as Fuji. I figured if it was true I would have heard about it.
Now I have to figure out why the distributor (who the radio station insists on using) would tell them such a thing if it wasn't true..

-Matt Sohn