Re: [ARSCLIST] Taiyo-Yuden out of business??

Matt Sohn wrote:
I just put in an order for CDRs for a project that I am working on for a radio station. The guy who does their ordering wrote back saying that:
"TaiyoYuden is no longer in business and those CD's are no longer
available".
Does anyone here know if that is true?
If so, does anyone have a suggestion for an alternate brand? (I am also using Mam-A, but need a cheaper alternative for access copies)

T-Y discs are still in the catalogue of the company from whom I usually order, American Digital (http://www.am-dig.com/ - I have no interest other than as a customer).

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx