Re: [ARSCLIST] Taiyo-Yuden out of business??

If anyone is worried about the quality of Klone CDs, don't! They're made by
Taiyo-Yuden *for* American-Digital, plus, like all Klones (AFAIK), they have
an extra coating for ruggedness. Up until a couple of years ago they also
had gold Klones, which were made by MAM-A. They also had the ruggedness
coating. It's a pity that MAM-A and American-Digital had some sort of
falling-out, which ended the gold Klones, but at least Am-Digital remains a
great source of MAM-A as well as Taiyo-Yuden and their Klone equivalent.

No, I don't work for..., etc. I'm just a satisfied customer.

Aaron Z