Re: [ARSCLIST] Supplies for transporting LP collections

I just joined this thread, so please excuse me if I repeat something already
said.

The small size of moving boxes - the stereotypical brown boxes that most
people use for moving residence - are perfectly made for LPs. They are
exactly 12 x 12. They can be easily marked for identification, and they are
reasonably sturdy if not handled too much. They are also not very expensive,
especially if you shop around a bit. I have moved my LP collection across
country with little or no problem.

-Larry