[ARSCLIST] Dictabel questions

Dear ARSClist members:

I am writing from the Audiovisual Archives at the John F. Kennedy
Presidential Library in Boston, MA.  We have approximately 10 dictabelts
that we would like to have transferred to 1/4" tape, or if that is no
longer possible, than to .wav file (96kHz/24bit).  Does anyone have any
suggestions as to folks who could do this transfer, the closer to home
(Boston) the better?

In a related question, does anyone know who might do repair work on
dictabelt machines, especially in the Boston area?

Maryrose Grossman, Audiovisual Archives
John Fitzgerald Kennedy Library
Columbia Point
Boston, MA  02125-3398