[ARSCLIST] Early recorded film music library records wanted

...may I take this opportunity to repeat that I am EAGER to research early (pre-WWI) GERMAN film synchronisation discs, with the intention to re-marry the moving images and the sounds, particularly Messter discs
<http://www.lotz-verlag.de/Online-Disco-Tonbilder.html>
Please let me know if you know where to look or whom to ask...
Thanks
Rainer E. Lotz

-- -- **************************************** Dr Rainer E. Lotz c/o Birgit-Lotz-Verlag Jean Paul Str.6, 53173 Bonn, Germany Tel: 0049-228-352808 Fax: 0049-228-365142 Web: http://www.lotz-verlag.de

Please note: Our Spam filter eliminates all mails which are not specific in the subject header about what the content of your email is.
Bitte beachten: Unser Spamfilter entsorgt alle Mails, deren Bezugszeile nicht den Inhalt eindeutig beschreibt.