[ARSCLIST] cd burner / dvd burner recommendations

Hi all!

I know this is a subject that has been talked about a lot on this list. I need a newe dvd burner. I used to use NEC burners and liked them a lot. Now they are in a joined venture with Sony and I read not too many good things about them online. Reading reviews on dvd burners in general in the various online forums, etc. just confused me more.
I was just wondering what people on this list were using nowadays. If somebody wants to recommend something I would appreciate it if they were still available for purchase.

Erik

Notre Dame Archives