Re: [ARSCLIST] Israeli Vinyl

Greetigns Thomas,

I may be able to help you with that. Contact me off line, we have an online archive: the Dartmouth Jewish Sound Archive, http:// www.dartmouth.edu/~djsa/ in which we have lots of Israeli stuff. It's not comprehensive & may not be catalogued the way you'd like, but it may be of use to use.

All the best

Alex Hartov
Technical Director
Dartmouth Jewish Sound Archive