Re: [ARSCLIST] off-topic: guilty pleasure in hi-fi demo records

see end...
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jack Palmer" <vdalhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Steven,
>     Either I've been badly fooled or my collector friends are different than
> the collectors you describe.  None of them brag about the dollar value of
> their collection and in fact none of us have ever compared the dollar values
> of our collections or even special records.  You must be speaking of dealers
> that you have known.  Jack

Well, I was mainly talking about VINYL collectors...and their subset who
collect 78rpm copies of fifties "rock'n'roll" hits. Virtually all 78
collectors think only of the musical content of their records (although
that doesn't always apply to modern-day sellers and dealers...as one
can see on eWotsit...!)...!