Re: [ARSCLIST] Record Sale reminder

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> What? I actually get to sleep in on Friday?
> I don't know if it's more fun finding records or finding a parking space at
> these events. Last one occurred while classes were on, and Parking Enforcement
> was Enforcing Parking. I think I finally broke down and went onto the pay lot
> (which is across the road from Belfer and is actually quite reasonable, and
> more convenient than running out with quarters every hour).

Well..if you happen to see any CHEAP shellac discs (vinyl need not apply...!),
grab same for me and let me know how much I owe ya...! No classical...no post-
WWII (my purchases from Mr. Keele have covered most of that area) unless they
are blues records (unlikely?) and NO 1939-42 Bluebirds (same caveat)...!