Re: [ARSCLIST] Urgent Message From SaveNetRadio ^

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:
> > ====
> >>>
> >> Bring back Border Radio! dl
> >>
> > CKLW *LIVES*!!
> >
> > ...stevenc
> > (and XERF...?!)
> Wolfman Jack leave any old tapes lying around? (XERF sounds like a "Pinky And
> The Brain" sound effect.)

Well, when I was but a lad, I recall listening to XERF (which had 150KW, as
opposed to the mere 50KW allowed stations in the US of A...) which usually
had very loud commercials offering to sell me things I neither needed nor
wanted...all on the basis of "Send no money, just your name and address,
and pay the postman when your order arrives...!"

I dimly recall "Genuine U.S. Air Force Sunglasses" among other miscellanea...?!