Re: [ARSCLIST] Urgent Message From SaveNetRadio

--- Bob Olhsson <olh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What I'm saying is that you are mistaken. You are
> confusing two different kinds of royalties. You are
> also very confused about the relationships between
> artists, labels, the RIAA, the CRB and
> SoundExchange. Furthermore you are very confused
> about the various kinds of relationships that exist
> between artists and both independent and major
> record labels.

I am afraid that the above statement is nothing more
than a series of empty assertions that you do not even
attempt to substantiate with examples or evidence.  If
you wish for the above to be taken seriously or to
even have any objective meaning at all, you will back
up your statements with either evidence or specific
examples of that which you are talking about.