Re: [ARSCLIST] Urgent Message From SaveNetRadio

>From Dismuke:
>> Not at all, you are missing the point. Anybody can
>> negotiate a totally appropriate deal with
>> SoundExchange.
>

>I don't believe that is true. If I am not mistaken, I
>believe that any sort of negotiation with
>SoundExchange has to be cleared through either the CRB
>judges or ratified with Congress.   SoundExchange does
>NOT set the rates.  The CRB does

What I'm saying is that you are mistaken. You are confusing two different kinds of royalties. You are also very confused about the relationships between artists, labels, the RIAA, the CRB and SoundExchange. Furthermore you are very confused about the various kinds of relationships that exist between artists and both independent and major record labels.

--
Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051    http://www.hyperback.com