Re: [ARSCLIST] Moldy Tapes

Will do Peter.  Thanks!!

Martin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 1:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Moldy Tapes

  Martin:

  I hope your tap water comes untreated.  If it contains chlorine, and you are
  keeping the originals, there could be some long-term damage.  Chlorinated
  water EATS tape. Even if the project is low budget, I strongly suggest you
  get some distilled water for the "wet" portion of your cleaning process.

  Peter Brothers
  SPECS BROS., LLC
  973-777-5055
  peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Tape restoration and disaster recovery since 1983