Re: [ARSCLIST] Shopping for AD/DA

I ran into that problem when I was designing my web page. The pictures were resized, stretched a little, brightened, and the quality was reduced so it wouldn't take too long to download. The end result was awful. After just a couple steps, the digital artifacts started showing up. I just figured it way my free Photoshop program (you get what you pay for).
Phillip