[ARSCLIST] Shopping for AD/DA

A little more background on my usage might help you all get a better idea of our work and get me a more specific recommendation.  I use 24/48K for nearly everything.  However, there are a few music recordings and some spoken word that want to do at 24/96K.  Certainly for the music I feel justified in going with 24/96K when I get such a converter.  My reasoning for the spoken word is that it will require substantial processing in the future and I want to faciliate that by providing larger files to work with.

I only need a stereo unit with AES I/O.  I use an RME Digi96 card as the computer interface.

Thank you,
Kevin Irelan