[ARSCLIST] phony baloney family library of cheap music

Has anyone ever identified the performances in those padded albums sold in supermarkets in the late 50s as Philharmonic Family Library and the like? Not the "Webster" library (where you had to keep buying every week because the discs were in auto sequence and always continued on next week's album), those are old Remingtons. I toss the Philharmonics or use them as packing, but is there anything worthwhile on them? I just put a dozen in the dumpster last month.

dl