Re: [ARSCLIST] LP pressing question

From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Roger wrote:

> I have actually seen an ebonite rubber disc,so I know what they look like................

----- well, I have handled some and smelled them, so I would also not be
fooled. Excuse my ignorance, but if you only discovered that it was not
ebonite when you got it home from e-bay - what means of redress do you have?
So, in fact I am just warning those who might want to have a true relic from
the first period and found it on e-bay. Possibly it is only e-bay fright - I
would probably only buy relics after my own inspection.

Kind regards,

George